You know you are in China when:
1. Crossing the street is real life frogger, and driving is real life mario kart
2. You are forced to swallow a chunk of fat WHOLE because you don't want to offend those who prepared dinner for you
3. Everything smells the exact same, and it isn't a good smell
4. You look and act like a tourist
5. Everyone stares at you
6. You can't read any of the signs, food labels, newspapers, magazines, etc
7. You can buy a new release DVD for only 44 cents
8. Peanut butter is the best treat you can have, and you put it on everything
9. You can pick up single grains of rice with chopsticks
Things I thought I was going to miss before I left:
My little car
My hair blow dryer/ straightener
Our dog, Tobey.
Things I actually miss:
Real Cleaning supplies
and a Cafe Rio Salad
BUT would I ever trade this experience for the world?? Absolutely not! I am having the time of my life. This is one of the best thing I have ever done in my life!!
Oh by the way, I was joking about Tobey. I guess that I sort of miss him.