Monday, January 3, 2011

partners in crime

Luckily, I get to go to China with two of the most amazing girls that I know.  I am going with my cousin, Sara and my friend, Katie. 

Sara and I are exaclty a year apart and she is the older one.  We have been very close ever since I can remember.  We took dance together starting at the age of 3 all the way up till we were 16 years old.  We were the bestest friends when we were younger, and I was so upset when their family decided to leave Salt Lake City and move to Alpine.  The separation grew us apart, but we still had a great time when our family got together.  Sara told me that she was going to China and I hopped on board.  Sara is majoring in Elementary Education and will be AWESOME at helping me and making sure that I am teaching the right way.  I am so excited to be able to room with her and make memories that will last a life time.


Katie and I have been friends since 7th grade. We were in a group of girls that would do everything together.  We probably had sleepovers every weekend and made sure to have "a moment of silence," if girls were missing.  Over the years, Katie and I have become better friends.  She is always up for having adventures with me and making sure we have a good time.  She is always there for me and gives me the best advice.  I admire Katie for her courage of making new friends and not being afraid to try new things.  Katie is my traveling buddy, we recently returned from Fiji and now we are headed to China.  She has the street smarts of the group and knows everything about traveling.  4XL for life!




I love these two girls.
I am anxious to meet the 10 other people we will be living with.

No comments:

Post a Comment