Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2 weeks and counting...

So China is only 14 days away (not that I'm counting or anything) and I must say that I am getting extremely anxious.  I am almost done shopping for all my school/personal supplies.  It is such a relief!  However, there are so many little things to take care of before I get on the plane at 8:00 PM on February 9th! I have to:
  • start packing (this is going to be very tedious... I can only take 2 suitcases, please hope it will all fit),
  • inform my bank that I will be living out of the country for the next 5 months, because otherwise they will think my debit card has been stolen when someone starts using it in China
  • freeze/cancel my golds gym pass.  this is going to be difficult.. they are so strict over there.
My actual to-do list is much longer, I can assure you.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay! Good luck! You are going to have such a great time. Keep this thing updated while you are gone so I can see what cool things you are doing!

    ReplyDelete