Wednesday, February 9, 2011

departure

Whelp a year later and I am actually leaving.  Two fifty pound suitcases, one forty pound carry on, and one 100 pound backpack... at least it feels like that!  I hope I got everything...
add water only mixes (jello, muffin, pancake, oatmeal)  
peanut butter
200 foam sheets
20 glue sticks
5 months of shampoo and conditioner 
A million prizes for good little Chinese children
And yes.. some clothes

I think I am ready to go!
Next post will be from CHINA!!!
zài jiàn!

 

     

3 comments:

  1. i love this. travel safe. you will be great!! so glad you decided to go, it will be amazing. love you!
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Linds you are up in the air right now. I am so proud of you. What you are doing is hard, scary and exciting. These experiences shape your life in amazing ways. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Post lots if you can. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete