Friday, February 25, 2011

Jesse Joseph Walker

Jesse Joseph Walker was born on February 25, 1994.
I was so excited when he was born. 
My Mom has said that I loved holding him and playing with him.
I, no longer was the only child, and I loved having someone to play with.
I wore a pink shirt the day Jesse was born that said, "Big sister."
Throughout the years, Jesse and I have grown closer and closer.
He has become one of my best friends and I cherish our friendship.
We always have a good time with each other and he makes everything fun.
I love laughing with Jesse.

Jesse is a very caring person.
He is compassionate and an extremely hard worker. 
He puts all of his might into something and makes sure it gets completed.
Jesse is the opposite of me, in this aspect.
He is a great example to me as I strive to be more like him and passionate about life.
Jesse can make friends with anyone! 
Whereas, I have a harder time making new friends and only surround myself with people I already know.
We both have our differences, but I have learned so much from my younger brother and I hope he has learned from me.

Even though I am all the way in China, I still feel the love from Jesse.
We email each other a lot and he keeps me updated with things that are happening in good ole' Salt Lake. 
I enjoy hearing what is going on with his life.
Over the past couple of weeks I have become closer to Jesse.
I am excited to strengthen our brother/sister relationship throughout these next months. 

Happy Birthday Jess!! I hope it's a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment