Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reunited

Last weekend, my dear friend, Kendra, came down to Utah from Canada!  Kendra was in my group when I went over to China.  It was so good to see her!  We were able to get some of the girls together for dinner.  It was fun to be able to catch up with each other's lives.  I had missed them a lot and so it was fun to be reunited again.  We talked for hours at Cafe Rio, I am pretty sure that they were about to kick us out.  It was reassuring to know that everyone misses China as much as I do!  I am not the only one, and it was nice to know that we all felt the exact same way. 

A couple nights after dinner, a few of us got together again and headed down to Provo.  We roamed around Provo and had ourselves a wonderful night.  We went to this upbeat place called Sparks.  They serve non-alcoholic beverages.  I got myself a Berry Martini and it was delicious.  Each of us got a different drink and it was fun to taste each one. 









I love these girls so much!  I am looking forward to our next get together!  Maybe next time us, Utah girls, will make our way up to CANADA!


No comments:

Post a Comment