Monday, September 19, 2011

Worry Wart

If you know me, you know that I am a worry wart. 
I stress about a lot of different things, and tend to worry. 
Lately I have been extremely stressed.
I have been stressed with life.
Stressed with my future.
Stressed with work.
Stressed if I chose the right major.
Stressed about simple things...that I should not be stressed about. 

I have been trying to turn this stress around and change as a person.
I don't want to be a worry wart for the rest of my life and always feel stressed and worried.
I want to be someone that lives a care free life.
which means...
I am going to try and look towards the positive and
I am going to try and see the good in everything.

‎"Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out."-President Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment