Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude

Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner,  I thought that I would make a list of things that I am grateful for.  In matter of fact, a list of thirty things, because there are thirty days in November.  Clever... I know


1. My faith
2. My savior
3. My parents
4. My brothers
5.My friends
6. My health 
7. China
8. My education (even though it feels like I will never graduate)
9. My testimony
10. My scholarship :)
11. My bed.  It is very comfy
12. My job.  I work with some of the best people
13. The opportunity I have had to travel
14. My car
15. Missionaries 
16. Pumpkin chocolate chip bread and cookies
17. The weather.  This fall has been fabulous!
18. Water
19. Laughter
20. An answered prayer
21. The sun
22. Service- Helping someone else 
23. My freedom
24. The ability to read and write
25. Those who believe in me
26. Contacts- my sight is much better when I wear them
27. The ability to love
28. Music
29. Organization.  I have to be organized and I am glad that I feel this way!
30.  The experiences that have made me who I am today



No comments:

Post a Comment