Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

This year I had a great Halloween!  I dressed up three different times:

As a Mexican...  
                                                    
just husband and wife








we had a fiesta, turns out that everyone wanted to be Mexican . 









As a yearly calendar...

Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day, Fourth of July, 24th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 
and last but not least... Christmas!

As Snow White...





This by far was my favorite of the three.  I even had all of my dwarfs with me!  It was so much fun to get all dressed up and act in character.  We would all walk in a line, and the dwarfs would sing " hi ho!"  It was awesome because people asked if we would take pictures with them.  and we even found the wicked witch! 

Halloween was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment