Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I wanted to share some photos of my little Home Sweet Home in China.

This is the apartment building that we live in.  It is across the street from the Kaiyin School.


 Sara and I in front of the Kaiyin School.


My little corner of the world...or at least my little corner in China.  This bed may look comfy, but trust me it is not.  I think I am averaging about 4 hours a night on this thing.


This is my closet...and Sara's closet...and Katie's closet.  Yep, that's right...a closet for three!


This is the bathroom.  No comment.


Our washing machine which is on our deck.  This thing has already ruined it's share of clothes.


The kitchen...we finally figured out the oven.  We counted out all of our add water only muffin mixes and we have enough to eat on every Sunday!  YUM!

And last but not least...WALMART!  It wasn't quite the way we expected it to be.  But it is was definitely a fun adventure.

My new home in China may be humble...but the experience of it is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment