Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night Lights

My life is complete.. now that Tim Riggins is back in my life.

Tonight the first show of the last season of Friday Night Lights airs!
This is probably my all time favorite show and I was sad because I thought that I wouldn't be able to watch it.
However, the website www.ch131.com is going to have the new episodes each week! 
My family all watches this show and we all love it.  I am sad that I won't be able to watch it with them, but at least we can talk about it over skype! ha!
I know, it sounds stupid... but I guess it is understandable coming from someone whose Mom is the top customer at the one and only Blockbustser. 
Us, Walkers love our television shows and movies. 

If you haven't seen Friday Night Lights, I highly recommend watching it. 
It may or may not change your life forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment