Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlie!


Today is Charlie's birthday!  and it's not just a normal birthday.. today is his GOLDEN birthday.  He is turning 12 years old on May 12th.  This is a big day for Charlie!  He now will be in Young Mens and he will be passing the sacrament this Sunday at church.  I am so proud of him!  Charlie and I have a lot of years between us but we are still very close.  I love spending time with Charlie!  He is one hilarious kid and he always makes me laugh!  Charlie is an extremely great athlete!  Charlie plays soccer, football and basketball.  I love watching Charlie play in his sports games!   I am definitely his number one fan.  Since I have been away, I have been informed that Charlie has matured a bunch.  He is now taller than my mom.  Even though Charlie is getting older, he will always be the baby in the family.  I love you Charlie!!

Happy Birthday in Chinese:

zhu ni sheng ri kaui le
zhu ni sheng ri kaui le
zhu ni sheng ri kaui le
zhu ni cheng ri kaui le

No comments:

Post a Comment