Monday, May 30, 2011

MOM

Today is a special day....

IT IS MY MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY!


Happy birthday to the best mother out there!

I am so grateful for my mom!  I love the relationship that I have with my mom.  Not only is she my mother, but she is also my best friend.  As I have gotten older, I have realized how much she has done for me.  My mom is always sacrificing herself in order to make sure that I am happy.  She is the most loving and kind person I know!  She is always serving those she comes in contact with and is a very dependable woman.  People know that they can always count on Chrissie Walker.  My mom is a very busy lady, but she always has a smile on her face.  I never ever hear her complain!

In getting ready to come to China, my mom was always there helping me.  She helped me get all of my supplies ready, turn in all of my documents, ran thousands of errands with me, and helped me pack.  My mom also kept our job back at home!  She is extremely busy doing other things, but she is now almost working full time.  I knew that when I left that it would be hard on my mom.  She and I are very close, and we spend a lot of time together.  Plus, she had to be stuck as the only lady in the house!  However, I have loved every moment of being able to skype with my mom!   I love receiving emails from my mom, and being able to get advice from her even though I am living on the opposite side of the world.  I am looking forward to spending time with me mom again!  I can't wait to be able to go to lunch with her, go shopping, watch a movie, and just hang girl time once again.

 She is the best mom that anyone could ask for, and I am glad to call her mine!  


No comments:

Post a Comment