Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Dad that I could ask for!

I am so grateful for my Dad!  My Dad is such a great example to me and I have missed him so much while I have been here in China.  I love skyping my Dad!  We always have the best conversations, and he is always so happy that he gets the chance to me.  It makes me feel really good that my Dad enjoys talking with my as much as he does.  Fortunately, I will be returning home this Saturday and I will be able to give my Dad a gigantic hug!  My Dad is such a caring person.  He is always looking for ways to serve and has taught me how important service is.  My Dad is very dedicated to what he does.  He is a great leader as he is always fulfilling his calling.  He has taught me how important it is to do what is asked of you.  My Dad is a hard worker!  Growing up, I would complain when my Dad would ask me to help him around the yard.  I did not like to WORK.  But as I have gotten older, I have realized how important work is.  My Dad is HILARIOUS!  He is such a funny guy and he is always making me smile.  My Dad has the best laugh, and he loves having a good time.  My friends will come over to my house to hang out with my Dad.  One of the most important things that my Dad has taught me, is to always have a good attitude.  He often reminds me to live in the moment, and not stress about the future.  He reminds me that I need to be positive no matter what the circumstance may be.   I am grateful that my Dad has taught me these simple qualities and I hope one day to teach my children them as well.

I am looking forward to having lunch with my Dad and doing the dishes with him!

I LOVE YOU DAD!
    

1 comment:

  1. Linds, I've loved reading about your adventures. What a wonderful experience! You are such a beautiful woman. Have a safe trip back, and yes, you do have an awesome dad!

    ReplyDelete